miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Narrative 300-350 Words

Flowers

 Whenever I close my eyes I see your face, as vivid as the brightest colour you can imagine, as pure as MDMA, and I’m addicted to it, addicted to you.
 I’m losing my mind. Your soft features drive me crazy. I can’t stop thinking about you and your pale blue eyes, your huge smile, your laugh and the way you used to cry about the strangest things, or get mad about the injustice in the world.
 I can’t stand the fact that we’re not together. You got bored of me easily. What did I do wrong? I tried to keep a distance. I didn’t mean to bother you, I tried to do my best to keep you happy. How could I be that dumb? Dumb enough to fall in love.
When I met you I knew you were special. I had this feeling everything would be alright, despite all the warnings you gave me. “I’m not looking for love”, you repeated this until you were breathless. And I didn’t pay attention. I go with the flow, and that’s the result of it. I end up hearthbroken, alone and depressed. It’s hard to wake up in the mornings, It’s hard to fall asleep at night, when everything that surrounds my thoughts is you.
The fun fact is, you never write to me, you never call. You don’t care, you don’t give a fuck. I could die tomorrow and you wouldn’t mind. I’m not someone important in your life. I’m just some girl that fell for you. I’m annoying, I know, I’m sure you want me to get the hell out of your life and leave you alone, to stop being so intense, so childish about you. You’re too old for this shit, maybe you’re too young. You care about having a good time, and then you want to be alone. I wish I hadn’t met you, ever. I wish I hadn’t downloaded Tinder, I wish you weren’t this big deal in my life, but you are, indeed.

 I would love to erase every memory I have of the times we hanged out and get over you, erase everything but our walk beside the flowers, because that’s the only time we held hands.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario